Holiday Truths Forum

It is currently Jul 28th, '14, 04:13

Simpson Millar Solicitors.

Author     Message
PostPosted: Aug 31st, '10, 22:08 
HT Moderator
Following the retirement of Ros Fernihough we have chosen a new firm of solicitors to assist HT members and guests.
Ros pointed us towards this firm and we have had lengthy and indepth discussions to ensure they can provide the best services for HT members and guests.

We therefore recommend you contact Simpson Millar Solicitors on 0808 145 1358 or visit their site for all their details:
http://www.on-holiday-claims.co.uk/

We look forward to working alongside Simpson Millar to bring you, the holiday-maker, the best possible legal team to deal with any holiday issues.

Regards

Van

PostPosted: Sep 1st, '10, 14:04 
Latest Holiday Review:
Luca Costa Lago Hotel
My husband and I have already had dealings with these Solicitors :)

Not through a bad holiday but another reason and I have to say they were very helpful and efficient in what they did :tup

PostPosted: Sep 1st, '10, 15:53 
HT Moderator
Hi Debbie,

Sorry to hear you've ever had to use the services of any solicitor but very pleased to hear you've had a good experience with Simpson Millar. We took a long time to choose the partner we felt would most benefit HT members and guests. Nice to see they worked hard for you.

Regards

Van

PostPosted: Nov 13th, '10, 14:43 
I Have just had discussions with these solicitors regarding a claim for when my family got ill in the dom rep this year.
They think we could have a Claim . Thomson dont want to know. Basically saying our illness could have been many reasons. Passing Blood ,diahorreah, severe stomach cramps, High temp, Sickness. Headaches, etc. The worst been my daughter Whom still suffers with IBs Now. Makes me so Angry that we speant thousands on a holiday for us to Spend over half of it Ill.
These Solicitors Sound very friendly and were happy to listen.

PostPosted: Sep 6th, '12, 08:49 
I have an on going complaint with a tour operator regarding overbooking without notice.

I sent an email to the solicitors and within 2 hours a gentleman rang me to discuss this.

Exceptionally helpful, and have given me some excellent information surrounding my previous holiday.

As said my case is still on going but I would recommend contacting them because they are very helpful.

:)

PostPosted: Sep 6th, '12, 10:23 
HT Administrator
Many thanks for the feedback tillyfloss. Please let us know how you get on with your complaint.

Page 1 of 1
 [ 6 posts ]