Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
I really like this one its easy on the eye and to follow, many thanks.

Margaret( madmum) :tup :cheers
Hi Toni,

I'm glad you like it :)

Do you mean the breadcrumb links in the light grey box? If so yea your right, there is a set at the bottom and another set right at the very top but in a different colour. When I built it I thought that it needed another light grey box also. Leave it with me ill see what I can do :)
Cheers, Phil
Looking good, me likey :tup
Edit. I'm showing as being 'offline' above my avatar :think
Phil wrote:
Hi Toni,

I'm glad you like it :)

Do you mean the breadcrumb links in the light grey box? If so yea your right, there is a set at the bottom and another set right at the very top but in a different colour. When I built it I thought that it needed another light grey box also. Leave it with me ill see what I can do :)
Cheers, Phil

Hello Phil

Long time and all that, Not sure that we are meaning same thing - I have found it this morning. but what I mean is the Board Index, which takes you to all the forum topics etc, it's clear at the bottom of the page, but I admit I had to search for it at the top as it appears to blend in under the reviews (you have two one big and one small) and then the index is next - might be just me
Hi Pippy,

Glad you likey :)
You are showing online to me :) hmm I recall a similar issue like this before, I could be mistaken though!

Thanks Dave :tup
Hi Toni,

Lol love the small talk :)
I think we are meaning the same thing let me make some changes this evening and we can see if it's any better leave it with me :)

Cheers, Phil
Phil wrote:
Frank wrote:
Phil wrote:
Hi Frank,

I think I see what you mean now, leave it with me and Ill do my best to put them back.

Cheers, Phil

Thanks ! :tup

Not sure if you saw my other message but I have done this now :) let me know how you get on with it.

Cheers, Phil

Much better now, and its a very nice website colour scheme. :tup
PHIL...just looked at "Help And Assistance" nothing more to view on it but it still shows view new posts, after they have been read, surely the icon should change colour...yes no.
the colours do appeal much more than before...dare I say...we told you so. :tongue :tongue :tongue
PHIL its now changed and shows no new posts... :whoops
That was a close call Ray thought we gonna have to remove you ;) :rofl

Glad you like it though Ray :)
Cheers, Phil
Well if i was American, i would say it was frickin awesome, as i am not and i am British, i will say its gorge, have you won the lottery? So stylish, easy on the eye, and we will be the best travel site ever. Well done, love it :-)
I like... Better than before, although i wouldn't have done the gradient fill (think its a bit much).. but all in all... good

Just noticed, why is the tip (above the box you type into) grey? No need i think....
poipleshadow wrote:
I like... Better than before, although i wouldn't have done the gradient fill (think its a bit much).. but all in all... good

Which fill is that ? Glad you like it though.
I liked the last one and thought it looked nice and fresh but this is a great change and nice colouring but easy to navigate. A thank you / like button was mentioned a few weeks ago is there any move on this?
For me personally, much easier on the eye, while maintaining a fresh appearance.
Miss Pink wrote:
I liked the new version, but must say I like this one better - the colours blend even better :tup very nice I like it too :) :) :)
Edit for question:

I can only find the forum index at the bottom of the page, rather than top, is it hidden?
I love the new look and it is easy to navigate. Really looking forward to the time when photos can be added to reviews though as this may have a bigger impact than changes to the look. Well done on all the work done so far :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.