Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Very nice Phil, I did like the other version however this immediately looks even better :tup
Glad you approve it is a bit more appealing to the eye :)
Hi, just to say that the "new" forum looks great , clean , fresh and appealing, far more modern and well highlighted to make navigation around the site easy , especially for new users , if I'm going to be ultra critical then at the top of the page , where it says

Unbiased, independent holiday
reviews
written by people just like you

This should be done in just 2 lines not 3 , just to tidy it up , it looks just a bit misaligned

Great colours and easy on the eye though :tup
I find the navigation difficult. The view new posts or view active topics links are not permanently available. Having used one, I then end up losing the links. Is the only way to get them back by using the back button? I don't get why you did this. :que
  • Edited by Frank 2013-04-12 20:44:17
Thanks Andy :tup
Really appreciate the great feedback!

Doh :duh I thought I had fixed that! Ill get it sorted asap :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi Frank,

Sorry to hear that your not an instant fan! You do have the option to go retro if you wish :)
Which pages are the links missing and ill shall see what I can do to help the experience.

Cheers, Phil
Hi Frank,

I think I see what you mean now, leave it with me and Ill do my best to put them back.

Cheers, Phil
Love the new colours, and have gone back to retro!
No worries Sue :)
Thanks for your feedback :) You can switch back and forth as many times as you like :)
There you go Frank, it is done.

You just needed to ask :) It was a small oversight on our behalf, hopefully having those links back will help the navigation.

Cheers, Phil
Very nice and looking good :tup must have been a lot of hard work.

Doe :sun2
Well done phil, we will let you out for some drinkies tomorrow!

Hope everyone likes the new site :-)
Phil wrote:
Hi Frank,

I think I see what you mean now, leave it with me and Ill do my best to put them back.

Cheers, Phil

Thanks ! :tup
doe wrote:
Very nice and looking good :tup must have been a lot of hard work.

Thanks for your nice feedback Doe :tup
Frank wrote:
Phil wrote:
Hi Frank,

Cheers, Phil

Thanks ! :tup

Not sure if you saw my other message but I have done this now :) let me know how you get on with it.

Cheers, Phil
I liked the new version, but must say I like this one better - the colours blend even better :tup
Edit for question:

I can only find the forum index at the bottom of the page, rather than top, is it hidden?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.