Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Skiathos help
4 Posts
You have chosen a wonderful island. Dont know the accommodation you mention but just across from Troulos on the other side directly north (and only 5 minutes by car) is Aselinos. 4 minutes walk from a beautiful beach is Villa Angela. Read my review on this website. Great place to stay. Cheap, clean, lovely family with a big pool and nice rooms with bathroom and kitchen. Breakfast included. You do need a car though to get about but then you do anyway in Skiathos unless you want to stay in one resort or queue for the buses on that long road down to Skiathos Town.

The most wonderful island and my favourite.

Christine

p.s. just found these reviews on your accommodation Mythos.

http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/11255-Skiathos_Town-Mythos_Apartments-Holiday-Review.html
Hi Christine

Thanks for the help and info.

I just checked out the weather for that week and they are not predicting it to be too hot - it gets hotter as we leave! Just my luck!

Any other help/tips would be greatly appreciated from anyone.

Thanks
Hi,

We stopped at the Mythos Studios, the first two weeks in August. This was the second time we have stopped there. I would recommend these studios to anyone, nice pool, very clean, quiet.
Approx 10 min walk to a selection of taverna's, another 5 minutes to the beach. Up a slight hill, a pleasant walk in the evening.

Can provide a lot more info, if you let me know what you are looking for.

I'm sure you will have a good time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.