Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Small Planet
3 Posts
Hello,
Is there any change you could come back with review about this flights? Or anyone who was flying with Small Planet from G atwick to Kos please.

I am due to fly with them to Kos on 30th September and I am pretty frightened to be honest. I am a nervous flier and my bf is even worse :) I bought through Monarch and was thinking will be one of their aircraft but has been surprised like all the rest who booked this route.

I really don t care about delays, condition, just I want to feel safe. Some said the aircraft is quite old. I ve see they use an A320 for this route which is pretty much as the other airlines are using. Still, did u felt safe regarding to aicraft/ how was the pilot flying etc?

I would be really grateful if you could share your experience with them.

Regards,

Alice
Hello , :wave:
Same question here.
Anyone flew with Small Planet from Gatwick to Kos? What aicraft are they using for the flights and how was the experience? I was one of the many other booking with Monarch and being sure will fly with them, but surprise :) carrier is Small Planet .
I will be flying with them on 30th September flight S5531. However, on Gatwick timetables can t see the flight, is just one Small Planet flight at 5: 30 am and the number is different.
Can someone give me a recent review about them regarding safety?
Thanks a lot
Alice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.