Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi
we always stay in Caps Corner, a lovely little hotel on Baga Rd, very clean and reasonable priced and extremely central.few mins walk from Beach and Redonda roundabout in Calangute
http://www.capscornergoa.com
I think i know where you mean. Is it on the right hand side as if you are heading up Baga road towards Baga bridge end?

They look really nice and clean.
Yes
thats them, beside eclipse british bar,
very clean and comfortable, highly recommend them
I agree with IrishNoel, definetly a nice place to stay. I had a look at them when i was in Goa beginning of 2009, so i don't think they would have changed that much.

It is in a good location. Not too far from the beach, plenty of places to eat locally. No need to get a taxi unless you want to go to Candolim for the evening, and you could even have a nice walk along the beach at calangute, head left towards the calangute beach steps and you will be on Candolim beach.

IMO candolim beach is better than calangute, but i also love the atmosphere of baga beach, near the river.

I hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.