Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
South Africa.
4 Posts
Ian

I'll be interested in reading your trip report on your return. I've been trying to persuade my OH to go to SA with me without any luck, so it looks like I will be going on my own. Friends took the Rovos Rail train from Pretoria to Cape Town a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Hope you have a great trip.

Judith
What a shame your itinerary doesn't fit in some time in Namibia itself. A wonderful country with such friendly people and absolutely buckets to do for the adventure traveller.

On our 9 month trip around the world Namibia was my Wife's favourite country visited and my second (close behind New Zealand).

Sounds like a good trip though. Cape Town was our first port of call on our trip and although there is definitely an edginess to the city, it is an absolutely stunning location.
Spoke to a few folks who had been to Namibia first- sounds like something I might just get round to doing sometime.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.