Private Apartment / Villa / Property Rentals & Sales

Looking for a private apartment / villa or property to rent or purchase? Check out a selection available from our members.
Spain.
4 Posts
We usually use either holidaylettings or owners direct for our private apartments. Or just Google holiday apartments, then the resort you prefer.

You are doing the right thing looking now as a lot of places are already booked for this year.
Hi,

Just seen your post & thought I'd drop you a link to this amazing find of a place we recently stayed at on the El Valle Golf Resort (Villa LINK) near the Mar Menor coast in the Southern Spain, Costa Calida region (not far from Alicante or San Javier airports).

There was 6 in our party (4 adults & 2 children) and we wanted a relaxing family holiday away from the hustle & bustle of London - the villa was in the perfect place! A home away from home, sparkling clean & beautifully decorated with marble floors with the most comfy beds in the world you could imagine!! The villa pool was equally breath taking. Accessible from our master bedroom (god send) and the lounge, kids (& parents) loved it! Especially in the evening when we put the cool remote controlled colour changing pool lights (I think LED's) on - party! lol We didn't used the pool heating, although offered, as it was warm enough for us.

When the kids got bored they'd take themselves off and play on the Xbox or watch a movie on Netflix's or from the DVD selection - TV was massive! There was also loads of great board games for us all to play as well as tennis rackets so we could use the onsite courts, badminton set to use in the back garden (next to the orange & lemon trees :) ). Also, if you wanted the villa is located on a golf resort, we don't play but looked like a great spot for the handy golfer!

Great spot for access to the Mar Menor coast & Murcia city, both only 20 minutes easy drive away (here's more info here :)

Can't recommend this villa enough! Hope you managed to get sorted

Safe travels
Ann x
On 27th February 2017 at 06:28pm, MrsAniekwe said:
Looking for a holiday home/flat for 6 people in Spain to rent next year for 2 weeks June/July, has 2 be near beach shops ect..

Can someone tell who rents out, if they have Facebook or know any sites, I can look at.
4 adults 2kuds we normally book hotel but next year look for an holiday home/ villia/flat ect.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.