Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Spam?
7 Posts
I do get a fair few but google mail filters them all so they don't bother me. Hotmail is the same. Which one do you use?
Thanks Fiona,I use Yahoo so will think about changing to one of those you suggested.
I have 3 email accounts. One for friends and family. One for anything else. But the third one is for anything I suspect may end up with me getting heaps of emails asking if I want physical enhancements :D
I only use Yahoo for emails and have never bought anything on line.
When I started getting inundated with them some looked like they were from Currys and Argos saying I had been selected for £1,000 prize!
I also get one every day selling a Nursing Course Certificate which looks like American wording.
I am tempted to reply saying I did that over 50 years ago but resisted and just deleted the lot!
I use windows live mail and if you right click there is a chance to add any email to the junk folder so if any come from the same source they automatically go in the junk folder
I've got a spare e-mail address which I always use for things such as competitions. As these always generate a lot of spam this always goes to that address so I can easily delete the lot. What is particularly useful is that the phishing e-mails I get, purportedly from my bank, paypal or other financial institutions, always go into that one so I immediatly know to delete them as none of these institutions have that e-mail address for me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.