Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Spike's Report
11 Posts
Enjoyed your report, Spike. We were very similar in that we've been often and didn't want to do too much so one day just merged into the next in a kind of lazy haze....brilliant!

Worrying for the shacks next season is that the hotels are going to kick off again so don't expect anything up until December again.

Isn't that brilliant! Turn a six month holiday season into a four month one. Loads of people will give November / early December a miss if there's uncertainty about the shacks. I think it's what you call shooting yourself in the foot. :que
"and not forgetting maz"" lol that's coz I'm so quiet I excpect.
interesting and informative report Spike, thanks for that... the police and helpers were there this week knocking down more shacks according to GEC and O/h when i saw them on wednesday night...but Ganesh's is ok

Chilly
Great report Spike, I liked The Bistro in Candolim too, however, I was told today it has closed down :que
Good to read you had a great time in Goa Spike it was really nice to meet you and your wife at long last great to meet BBN and GEC too I love to meet new people ...
Great reading Spike and good to meet you at last! :)
Hi Spike, Good reading. Great to see you guys again.
We enjoyed the meets too. It's nice meeting new people and puting faces to names. Thanks for introducing us to Mackies night market. It was excellent and a wee bit different. Next year we will definitely try the cruise too.
All being well we'll catch up with you at Ganesh's and JJ's next year.
Gail & Ray. xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.