Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
stella,icmeler.
6 Posts
Back at the Harmony bar again this year

Stewart
i went last night, show was brilliant had a great night.

sarah
Is this show on every night, where is the Harmony Bar, and how much is it to see. Thanks! :D
also is this show ok for a 5 yr old
We got the orange dolmus from Marmaris to Icmeler last year to see the Stella Show. The Harmony Bar is at the very last stop where the dolmus turns to come back into Marmaris. I am not sure if the show is on every night at the moment because its not peak season yet. As for being suitable for a 5 year old.... the thing is normally the show is on 10pm -midnight and it is quite noisy. Depends if your kid can cope with the late timing and the noise. Stella does announce at the beginning that here will be some bad language . Our granddaughters aged then 10 and 13 just loved it. By the way it is a free show.

If you want to eat there it is best to go early and you will get a better seat right by the stage. With a 5 year old though you might prefer to sit back a little from the stage. The food was good but just a tiny little bit more expensive, worth every penny
for this brilliant show!

Enjoy!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.