Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi,
Did you go to the Stella Palace? I'm going there in a few weeks but have been told that men have to wear long trousers in the restaurant in the evening. Is this true do you know? My hubby has always worn smart, knee length shorts in the evening, in other 5 * hotels, and it hasn't been a problem before.
Also, is there any advice you can give - what to avoid/what's good? Some of the reviews I've read are shocking, yet it looks gorgeous on their website.
Many thanks
deejay67 wrote:
Hi,
Did you go to the Stella Palace? I'm going there in a few weeks but have been told that men have to wear long trousers in the restaurant in the evening. Is this true do you know? My hubby has always worn smart, knee length shorts in the evening, in other 5 * hotels, and it hasn't been a problem before.
Also, is there any advice you can give - what to avoid/what's good? Some of the reviews I've read are shocking, yet it looks gorgeous on their website.
Many thanks

We've just returned (22/07 - 06/08 ) and read the same in the hotels welcome pack, but wearing smart shorts in the restaurant is not a problem. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.