Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Still not sure?
9 Posts
Hi Paul.

Sorry can't help much on the food in your particular hotel , but after 17 years going back and forwards to Bulgarian hotels I would still recommend, only going bed and breakfast as the cost of meals is that cheap everywhere and if you have gone H/B and dont like the food in the hotel you will end up going elsewhere to eat any way so why pay up front ?. As to the weather in june you should not have any problems as even if you do get some rain it never usually lasts,and afterwards is usually very warm. :D :idea:
Mondeo. Thanks that has swung it.We will go B/B.What you say makes sence, but not having been before it is best to ask.THANK YOU.
Hi Paul

Just a quick word check out the reviews on the hotel kristal on the site ,some of them make interesting points about the food. :!: :!: :roll:
You can read the reviews that Mondeo refers to HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi, B&B SC if you can get it ...........eating out is cheap & very good ....if you find yourself in St Konstintine try the black pearl .

My family are going next July 5th year on the trot .....only place I have ever been to twice.
Hi have been going to golden sands for years and love it the people are great and very friendly .Never heard any one say a good word for H/B or A/I as the meals are always the same each night .We have always went B/B as there is so many places to chose from to eat out June
Hi , Have to agree with the others, B&B is definately the best option as the choice of food is cheap and varied. If all else fails there is even a fish&chip shop next to the Atlas on "party street".

8) Toonman
I agree with the the others too. B&B is the best option.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.