Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest, we are going in October and I was so worried about the building work I nearly cancelled. So now it is just counting down the weeks and yes ! we will be there, sounds perfect Many many thanks.
if you need any more help just pm me or stick it on here.

its a lovely clean hotel, i am sure you will have a fab time!
Thanks K & R,
Just one question, we are booked to stay in a jnr suite, we are two adults and one teenage boy, do you recomend upgrade to a two bedroom or is it large enough, I am concerned about the sliding bedroom door and no privacy.
Thanks Cath
cath, my kids are 10 and 13, and we had a junior suite, it was fine for us, in the night we just pulled the wooden shutter across.

cant remeber the price to upgrade to a 2 bed, something like 15 euro per person per night! we thourght of it but it worked out too much.

when do you go?
Hi, We fly out October 11th for two weeks, yes I think that amount would be too much to pay for fourteen nights, the place sounds really nice we are pretty much easy going as long as it is clean and comfortable, this is out fourth time to the Canaries, but first to Fuert. So looking forward to getting a break away.
has anybody stayed at this hotel recently?
there seems to be a confusion over this hotel and another similar sounding one on the same complex.

thanx
mark
Hello, we stayed here recently, 26th July - 9th August 2006 and had an excellent time! Wish i was still there, everything was great :) .

The hotel is part of the Atlantis chain and think they did have a similar named apartment complex in Corralejo but think that has now been sold on.

Keep meaning to post a review on here, haven't had the time yet but will do one soon. Can highly recommend it and feel free to ask me any questions!

We booked accommodation and flights separately and saved a lot of money on the brochure prices!

Karen
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel and also to add a review if you have stayed here recently.
we also stayed here at the end of july, we had a good holiday, was AI, any questions, just ask!
karen,
can you tell me how much you paid for the flights?
trying to cost diy over package.

thanks

Mark
ooooooooooo we had a package with first choice.............£2700, 2 weeks school holidays in july..............thats one child aged 13 ( adult price) 2 adults and 1 free child..............excellent day flights.

its a good hotel, plenty of sun beds, pools etc, food ok, and walking distance of outside life!
We just returned from this hotel last thursday and loved everything about this place we payed 1340.00 for two adults and one 13yr old, booked with first choice as a self catering package.
Hi Cath

I'd be grateful if you'd post a review HERE when you have time.

Many thanks :tup

Pippy :D
Topics merged. Suite-Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reviews can be found HERE. Hotel website can be found HERE.
We are off to this hotel in June 2007, does anyone know if they are strict on dress code in the restaurants in the evening, my hubby wants to know whether he would be able to wear crop pants :?: Thanks
It just says on the doors that no swimwear is allowed, my dh wore cropped trousers every night to dinner, as did a lot of the male guests.

Hope this helps.

Catherine x
Thanks Catherine I will let him know x
We are 3 adults booked all inclusive in a junior suite next month. Can anyone tell me if the suites are all double beds, and is the bed in the louge ok for an adult. One of our party is a very fussy eater, so would love to know what the food is like. Are there steaks and seafood e.g.? Thanks for any help.
The bed in the junior suite we had was actually a king size, I'm pretty sure that all the suites were the same and for definite the couch bed is suitable for an adult. I thought it was really really comfy.

There is definitely something for the fussy eater every night, there was a large choice, and yes there was steak and seafood available almost every night.

HTH

C x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.