Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Summer 2013
6 Posts
How about Golden Sands, smaller than SB, but just as nice. Or St Konstantin or Nessebar for somewhere a bit quieter? Personally, I like Albena,which has a great beach, and some really nice restaurants.
Golden Sands Is A Nice Resort Been Going There Since 1994 And We Love It
Joy, please note your flight from Glasgow, will land at Bourgas and you will have a transfer by Bus to the north of Varna, some tranasfers were taking upwards of 4 hours this last season. I had a private taxi, did it in 2 hours. Going back to Albena May2013 for 30th time, any questions, feel free to ask. Tonyt.

ps. Hello June. xx
Tonyt wrote:
Joy, please note your flight from Glasgow, will land at Bourgas and you will have a transfer by Bus to the north of Varna, some tranasfers were taking upwards of 4 hours this last season. I had a private taxi, did it in 2 hours. Going back to Albena May2013 for 30th time, any questions, feel free to ask. Tonyt.

ps. Hello June. xx

Thanks for that piece of info Tony :)
Tonyt wrote:

ps. Hello June. xx

Hy Tony Hope You and The Family Are All Well :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.