Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sunny fort
14 Posts
Hi Momo27,

Sunny Fort is listed in our reviews section, unfortunately, that section of the site appears to be very slow opening at the moment.

Baldur
thanks baldur
had a look sounds good cant wait!!! 8)
ok momo
me my lass and the 2 kids(8 & 4)
are going to sunny fort on the 17th july so will post back any info for ya
anyone else heading out to the same hotel arounf about then?
hiya alnighta thanks for that any info much appreciated going on the 19th of august for 2wks cant wait!!! :D have a brill holiday hear from you when u get back 8)
Hi
Me,wife and daughter (13) off to the fort 21st July. First timers to Bulgaria, usually go to Turkey or Dom Rep. Looking forward to it.
hi irmid you and your family have a brill holiday an let me know how you get on at sunny fort :D any info on fake designer bags an sunglasses would be appreciated!!! i am goin mad for a chloe bag an prada sunglasses!!! but i aint paying £400 quid for a bag an £300 for glasses my hubby would have a fit!!! :lol:
well im back and the apartments were spot on

big and clean ,with iron and iron board ,fridge,2 ring electric cooker

maids were in at 10 every day to mop and change towels and beding

well happy with apratments,also nice to spend the day by the pool if you can find your sun loungers for your room,if not just grab a few not getting used,which does mean you can get moved if the peeps from that room turn up lol

you can also pay 2 lev for 1 to the lifegaurd which has been mention is a bit of a :swear ,he is the one with the glasses as you will find

theres a little shop also and the meals we got at the bar there were nice to,staff are friendly

have a good holiday
hiya alnighta glad you had a good holiday and glad to hear the apartments were good!! i take it the weather was good then? looks like the sun will have gone by the time we find our sunbeds!!! :lol: :lol:
hi again alnighta meant to ask is there a kettle in the apartment?
This complex is fab just back on 2/8/06.
Every thing spot on ,from the rooms to the pool ,you will have a brill time .
all mod cons in rooms ,full size fridge ,kettle,iron etc you really only need to take yourself everything you could need is there.

Enjoy your hols :D
Hi Scoobie,

Glad you enjoyed it, please do us a review HERE if you haven't done so already.

Peter
Thanks scoobie much appreciated :D
hi all just got back from sunny beach yesterday morning or rather rainy beach!!!! stayed at sunny fort apartments excellent everything u need is there would recommend these if u want self catering still very cheap to eat out an if u are a beer drinker thats just as cheap!! came home with loads of jeans tshirts etc an also i wanted the new chloe bag which i got eventually for 89 levs £32 was well chuffed an it looks like the real thing!! our 2nd week there it did seem to get a bit chilly at nite but all in all we have come back with good tans!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.