Holiday Truths Gallery

For over 24 years holidaytruths.co.uk has been the chosen destination of the savvy UK holiday maker looking for up to date travel information and advice.
Sunrise
4 Posts
There's some of the most beautiful sunrises to be captured in La Carihuela.
I made this video from the photos that I took on my tablet, there was no photo enhancement or colour adjustment made to the photos.

Mind you, you have to be up very early during the summer months to catch them.

https://youtu.be/rpjzjV5Tqiw

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-03-11 22:17:37
Cheers Sanji, gorgeous.

I had another watch of your other video of Carihuela, over 91k hits now! :tup
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pUwW7kHYgc
Crikey, I didn't know that :tup because I rarely go onto YT these days.

I made that video in 2012 on my old camcorder and the zoom was so sensitive that never got to grips with it.

I'm hoping that sometime in the future you can upload videos straight from your computer onto HT and boycott YT, like we used to do with the old MG....... because when YT updated their software a couple of years ago, they either stretched existing videos or made the videos poor quality.

I looked at some of my videos and said " what the :swear has happened to turn a best quality video into a stretched distorted mess"?..... because there's no way that I would have uploaded anything of that quality.
I might not be teckie minded sorting computer problems out, but I actually love video editing and getting the best results.

Anyway, back to La Carihuela..... It's still the same today, as it was in 2012.

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-03-12 10:11:03
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.