Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Dawn
Are these reports just from the last few weeks?
Hi Fiona, yes just from the last few weeks. I looked on the reviews before booking and at that time they were really good
Aww Dawn I feel for you, there's nothing worse than reading bad reviews just before the start of your holiday.

I've also read the reviews some are good others not so. All you can do now if your TO is refusing to move you is to take precautions against any food issues. Here's some information which may help :-

https://www.worldwideinsure.com/travel-blog/2017/07/avoid-food-poisoning-holiday/

I would also write to your tour operator, send it recorded delivery, and express your concerns in writing. You could request a change of accommodation (may be too late now but it's still in writing). Point out that you have been made aware of reports of sickness in the AI resort (you could give link to the website) & that, if you or a member of your party also develop the illness you will reserve your right to seek recompense on your return.

Hopefully all will be fine 👍 but if anything goes wrong then speak to your rep firstly. You must prove that you gave the company the opportunity to put things right in resort. Fill in a complaints form & get a copy for yourself.

Collect evidence, photos videos etc. Keep receipts for any medication etc.

Also get the names & addresses of any other holidaymakers.

Please try not to let this spoil your holiday before you've even set off, if the TO is receiving complaints then they should be informing their reps in resort to sort it out asap.

Please let us know how you get on & we're here for you should you incur any problems.
Thank you for the advice - I'll follow it up.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.