Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Sunstar Leisure
6 Posts
Hi sunrise ... if you enter 'Sunstar' in the Search facility at the top of the page, you should be able to find lots of previous topics about them.

HERE is one example.

David :wave
We are at present in dispute with Sunstar Leisure , They do not Belong to ABTA , however for what its worth they belong to the Travel Trust Association. Who don;t appear to be very effective in resolving issues as if you want to make use of their Arbitration Service it will cost you almost 100 pounds. If you would like to email me you can contact us on ***

*Edit Admin email address removed to protect member from spam - Glynis*
I too had problems with this company and am in the process of taking them to small claims court. If I can help or you have any information that may help me I would be happy to hear from you.

email : XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks

For online security, e-mail address removed as per our Terms & Conditions. Please use PM facility for any off-forum contact.
David HT Mod
im now getting a little concerned as i have booked flights through this company recently, they were such a good price too flying with first choice, should i now be getting concerned or is it packages and hotels that have been the main problem, has anyone booked flights only and had problems
To all Sunstar complainants:

If you paid by CREDIT CARD and the transaction cost was over £100 and less than £30,000 speak with your card issuer a.s.a.p. and ask them to "freeze" the payment pending their investigation.

If you've already paid the credit card bill ask the card issuer to refund you the value immed. or set the value, in full, against your current balance.

Section 75 of the consumer credit card act covers you. You may take your credit card issuer to court instead of Sunstar if you paid bt credit card - this is your right in law. Chances are, the credit card company will comply with the refund request and then take the matter up with Sunstar themselves.

Let us know how you're getting on in that regard if this advice applies to you.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.