Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
swine flu forms?
14 Posts
Yes you get them on the plane but take a magnifying glass with you unless you have A1 super duper eye sight.
At least if you fill in the ones from the website it will avoide the squiggly writing. Why do we always hit turbulance when i've either got a drink or a pen in my hand?
lol with my hand writing i need a big page,trouble is uses so much ink to print them off
oh well i suppose its one of goas charms,lol
Might be worthwhile putting the info onto a pen and taking it to your library to print off - could be cheaper than your ink?
The plane forms are easy - name, address, passport number and where you are staying and that is all - the problem is you have to write very small so we just put half the address. It is the usual fill in this form and somebody stamps it and then somebody else stamps it and nobody looks at it. :D
I don't seem to be able to find the form on the VFS website. Can someone help?
I don't seem to be able to find the form on the VFS website. Can someone help

Ones on the plane are much simpler.I will not bother printing them off when we go in March.

Papa
Thanks again Papa. I'll get the ones on the plane this time then.
It would seem the Swine Flu (non) epidemic is over. NHS Direct getting ready to shut down it's response. I would hazard a guess they will not even stamp the forms for much longer!! But as it's Dabolim who know's?
Lots of people made lots of money on this particular scare.It is indeed true that if you keep the masses scared then you keep them under control.

We are indeed sheep.Sad but true.

Papa
Papa wrote:
We are indeed sheep
The word is 'sheeple'.

You'll get that on forums. Sometimes... no, MOST times I have to put on my BS protector to guard against the do-do from the 'I have a keyboard, and I'm gonna use it' brigade' ;)

But, I defend their right to use it :)
We flew into Mumbai and no-one wanted the forms - although we did have to pass the temperature sensor camera. :tup

However, when we got to Dabolim we were given forms to fill in and hand over before leaving the airport. :duh
Couldn't give my filled in forms away to anyone at Diabolical when we landed
7th January.
Handed them over with passports,they were handed straight back without a look or a stamp,
I put them back in my passport expecting one of the checkers to take them ,but no one gave them a second glance,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.