Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
swine flu forms
5 Posts
Just got back from Goa (via Mumbai)...
No sign of the forms or problem this year.....(upto now !!!!)
never had to complete form even when swine flu was at it a high although did go through heat camera at mumbai, think its just one of those ill thought out ideas to make life diffucult for us :que
thanks all, didn't think we would need them but found some printed last year when we got the applications for the visas out.
Coincedentally (sp) I e-mailed the IHC to check on the check lists for the visa as I couldn't find out how to download them. reply was that it is not neccessary to send the check list .......but...... this was also in the reply

Please note - In view of the spread of the Swine Influenza A (H1N1) all passengers traveling to India will be screened at the International Airports in India on their arrival. This will also involve quarantine and even hospitalization, if detected, with any symptoms connected with the flu
Anyway, visa applications sent today to arrive after their Diwali holiday, fingers crossed!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.