Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific

Discussions regarding holidays in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
I stayed in the Travelodge on Phillip Street last October. The room was clean, comfortable and not noisy, and also had a kitchenette with microwave, kettle, fridge etc. It was very central and I think I paid around 425 Aus$ for a three night stay. I did post a report on the review site :)

HTH :cheers
We've stayed at the Rydges World Square Hotel (Pitt Street) and although it's not as cheap as madsue's choice, if you want a good hotel with an excellent location at least take the time to have a look at it. Holiday Inn on Darling Harbour is also good, but again not cheap.

Rosalyn
Thanks for replies. Have gone for the Radisson Suites - by Liverpool St. Seemed a not bad option. Now to just figure out helicopter flight.......

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.