Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
There is a duty free shop in the departure area at Taba. Doesn't stock all that much, mostly ciggies. Last year they had chocolate but not this.

I think a bloke we were with had bought 4 or five of the big (200s?) packs for what he said was the equivalent of £16 (it's all priced in US$ but they'll take our £ or LE too).

Now, pardon my ignorance but what are l&ms? Am I just being slow at this time of night?
Alan.

You are slow at all times of the night.

And the day.

Even Tommy is faster than you ! :lol:

L & Ms are either ciggies or M & M Lights ( i e diet chocs ) :lol:

Debbie...

There is the duty free shop in Nuweiba Port - you can buy imported things there the day after you arrive but no later. They don t have a very wide range of goods but still it is something.
There is a small duty free. returned last week and hubby got some L& Ms
for about 3 pound for 200. Not sure of exact price.check when he gets home I know we used up our eygtian pounds and got 600 for about a tenner.
The most popular ciggy brands are about £8 english, l&m's were very cheap! Booze is around £6. As with most airports the refreshments are a rip off and they were charging well over the odds from the gift shops as well :(
They have L & Ms all over Nuweiba Town, Port and Tarabeen. I think the cost is about LE 50 - 60 for 200 ( I think cos I don t smoke ciggies ) so in that case would be cheaper than the duty free.
No Swissinai they're cheaper than that at duty free m8 :)
*Edit please do not post in phone text Briar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.