Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
I've often fancied going especially when I've flown on EVA . It looks a beautiful island but a bit on the cool side for he time of year we head east. The Taiwanese peopleI've met seemed very pleasant folks.
I have to say I don't know anything about Taiwan. I've just never researched it.
We too have talked about trying Taiwan. There was an interesting programme on the TV a short while ago showing some interesting aspects. As with Sunbear we often fly EVA and have considered a few days in Taiwan before going on to Bali / HK / Vietnam etc. One thing that has put us off so far is that they seem to price themselves out of the market on Bali flights.............

Unless anyone has found an easy way of dealing with them - their on line booking site is not the most user friendly!

Cheers

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.