Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
What site are you finding this property on Katy ? I can see the Tanit Apartments mentioned on one property sales website as a new complex on the Levante seafront, but no further info is shown.

I personally only know of the Hotel Tanit, which overlooks Parque de Elche and the Poniente Beach.

David :wave
EDIT: Found it on one rental site (click here), perhaps the same one which you discovered it on. The photos would appear to contradict the previous suggestion on the other website that it is a new complex.
From the information given it appears this is a private letting. The apartment is above Bar Sol which is towards the Rincon end of the beach and the bar is a favourite watering hole amongst the british, especially stag and hen groups! Must say it looks very impressive. John
I found these apartments on self-catering-breaks.com yes it does look nice I've e-mailed for the prices but think it might be a bit out our range!!
Katy
Hi Katy, We have stayed in the Tanit apartments twice; both times booked through Fincas Arena; link below if allowed, the apartment we stayed in was on the 10th floor; a tiny bit basic but very clean and everything you could want. We only had one tiny problem Re: gas heater which was sorted out immediately, their offices are towards the top end of Avd Europa which is where you pick up keys and pay balance; after paying deposit online.

http://www.fincasarena.com/

Hope this of some help,
Regards; Brigger

PS John Miggy is correct location wise; but we never heard a thing from the Bar Sol as I believe they move indoors after a certain time of an evening
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.