Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Tapas
10 Posts
I love tapas. Who needs dinner when you can eat tapas all evening :)
Fiona wrote:
I love tapas. Who needs dinner when you can eat tapas all evening :)

This was just a mid afternoon snack :D

Sanji
I've never ever had tapas, am definitely going to try some in 2 weeks :tup
Those look delicious Sanji. Hubby & I would have made short work of them too
going to torremolinos on june 26th so may try some x
Where did you get that deal Sanji? Was it on the main road in Arroyo. Am going back to El Penillo in 4 weeks..
pipefitter wrote:
Where did you get that deal Sanji? Was it on the main road in Arroyo. Am going back to El Penillo in 4 weeks..

No, in plaza de españa or fountain square as it's sometimes called - Do you know where it is.?
There are other bars in this square selling tapas, we just sat down on the nearest empty chairs - you could also have 5 tapas for €6 - the bar is called 'The Terrace'.
I'm going to miss you again, we go to La Carihuela in just under 2weeks x 2 week- we are staying in a hotel on the promenade, I can't do the hill next to Lidl up to the apartment (where we used to stay) anymore - or up from the apartment to El Pinillo station.

Sanji
Yes I know where it is Sanji, Have been going to the area for many years. We used to have a apartment in the Saltillo Alto. We still rent off people who still live there. Where was your place Santa Fe maybe?
We hope to get out to El Tintero in Malaga again. Have you been there? Its quite an experience, with the waiters shouting out what dishes they have..
Hi Pipefitter.
No, not been to El Tintero.
Stayed in Duquesa de España and used the back gate- we'd walk up cutting behind Maxi Dia for the shopping.
Used to go to the Mirador de Maria for a few meals - it was a spacious apartment and handy for the supermarkets and the train station - didn't mind the walk down the hill to the beach and could manage the hill back up - or we'd just jump in a taxi - but can't do hills now, so going back to the Pez Espada and maybe look for another apartment whilst we are there.

Sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.