Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Aww thanks for the vid Sanji, pity it was such a dull day, glad it didn't stay that way :tup
Thank you,I must try and get there if we are in the area
Thanks Sanji enjoyed that - hope you are well x
I love Malaga, its suprising how many people fly in and out without exploring the city, its well worth the effort.
I love Malaga too - IMO: Monday is not a good day to visit, because some of the attractions/museums are closed on Mondays.
I wanted to visit the Picasso museum, but oh my days, the queue was a long one and it started raining - so maybe next time.

The queue was the same for the cathedral, although I didn't want to go inside, because I've seen a few photos and it looks very much like Valencia cathedral, and I wasn't impressed with Valencia.
When I saw the sign saying 'no photos allowed', I thought 'sod it' I can't make a video.

The only other cathedral that I've seen this sign was in Sydney. Maybe they do it to sell more postcards/photos in the tourist shops either inside or attached to the cathedral.?
Just looking at the cathedral from the outside, it's a magnificent building, there's no doubt about that.

Sanji x
A couple of weeks ago i visited El Jardin Botanico La Concepcion, somewhere ive never even considered before, i was suprised i actually quite enjoyed it, only 1.30e from the centre and a cheap little cafe serving decent snacks and drinks too, theres always somewhere new to visit. I believe there is a free entry day into the Piccasso museum? Think its the last sunday of the month or something like that, remember reading it in the paper.
I've still got a few places to visit - I want to go to the glass and crystal museum, because I have a keen interest in stained glass windows.
I'm going to La Carihuela on the 2nd July for 2 weeks, but I think the lure of the beach will be too inviting and Malaga city may have to wait for another visit. :sun2

Thanks for the tip about the Picasso museum.

Sanji x
Thanks Sanji. I could not even attempt to do a video! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.