Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Just in case there is anybody out there, we are also now going to Gibraltar for new year just for a week, that should be fun lots of history for me to look out for.
Enjoy your retirement but more so enjoy your holidays,we are both planning to retire next year and,health and wealth allowing hope to enjoy more holidays in the future.
So went Gibraltar had a nice time, had a nice time at the new years eve dinner at the Rock hotel. Three weeks in Tavira went to fast really enjoyed it so much we have booked to go back for four weeks next March. We also had a great week in Porto, April first time we have been to the north of Portugal. Looking forward to Tenerife soon July for our main holiday then it's back to Tavira in October and Gibraltar again in September, so this retirement is super duper.
Well here we are it's been a long time since I was on here but I am back. Since my last report our retirement is going well, we have been on lots of holidays, 4 in fact Tenerife, Tavira, Gibraltar and Fuertventura a few weeks ago. We are now looking forward to a month in Tavira in a one bedroomed apartment with a two night stay in the hotel Formosa because of flight dates. So this is just a up date on what is going on round here.
Hi, lovely to hear from you again!

Glad the retirement is going well & you're out & about on your jollies. We've not long returned from Fuerteventura too, we stayed in Corralejo, from 5th to 19th January.

We haven't been to Portugal for years now, has much, if anything, changed?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.