Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
:welcome to the forums greekgirl :tup

We used the taxi rank outside the airport. We'd checked online the rough price of our journey and asked how much at the rank and it was the same :tup
AVOID THIS DANGEROUS COMPANY!
1. When the driver of the transfer arrived, he knew very well (how he could he not??!!!) that the A/C in the van was not
working. It was very hot when we got in. We assumed that it would just take a few minutes for the A/C to work, but it never
did. It was very hot and uncomfortable. AND, the driver, who knew in advance that the A/C didn't work, clearly saw that we
had a small baby with us, and STILL let us get in to the van. I'm DISGUSTED by that absolute lack of consideration for the
safety of my child!!! My husband and I fanned her with our travel papers the entire way from the airport to the resort.
2. Our flight got in at 11am. The transfer didn't arrive until after noon.
3. Staff was not at all visible in the designated area.
4. Company reps did not at all care about our situation, the fact that I did NOT pay for a transfer shuttle without A/C,
nor about the heat stress knowingly imposed on my baby. It took many emails to even get them to offer a tiny refund. Will
never use them again!!
SunTransfers don't operate the transfers. They're only a booking agent. Your complaint should be about the company that provided the transfer.
Not sure that you can specify A/C when booking transfers thru Suntransfers? I have just booked for June and don't think its an option.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.