Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
taxi transfer
10 Posts
Hi Martynk, have a look at shuttle direct the cost of their transfer is about £19.00, you can book them on the internet and they will be waiting for you at the airport, so you dont have to worry about sorting a taxis when you arrive at antalya airport. Kazlin
Does anyone know how much it will cost for 4 of us in a taxi from the Holiday Village (Sarigerme) to Dalaman airport as thinking of getting taxi back to airport rather than coach transfer so as to try and avoid the massive queues at checkin

Cheers Carol
Hi Carol, I have heard that a taxi from Sarigerme to Dalaman airport is around £12, that is a normal taxi cab not a transfer company. The transfers seem to be around £60 return which I think is very expensive for the distance, we paid that 2 years ago to Calis Beach.
yes it is only 12 km from dalaman so it would be cheap in a regular taxi
thanks for the advice kazlin had a look and they were a lot cheaper than some of the others i looked at cherrs again
We will also be needing transfers from Bodrum to Grand Newport,(between gumbet and bitez) Any ideas on the cheapest way? Travel agent wanted 105 for 3 of us so i declined. We also land around 3am. Many thanks :D
We used Proper Car for our transfer from Bodrum to Gumbet in June and they were great (£70 for four adults). We will be using them again in September. Their website is http://www.propercar.com. I can recommend them.
We used Proper Car for our transfer from Bodrum to Gumbet in June and they were great (£70 for four adults). We will be using them again in September. Their website is http://www.propercar.com. I can recommend them.
many thanks for your reply - will prob get a normal taxi just so as we miss all the rush when we get to the airport. We had the transfer last year in Spain and when you've got 3 coaches full just from one HV its gets very busy so to avoid that this year will go for the taxi.

This time in 4 weeks and I'll be there, can't wait!!

Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.