Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Taxi Transfers
29 Posts
Hi Charliegirl, did it say Sa Maison ?.

Regards
Sliema2
or did it say either Comino or Kemmuna (Maltese for Comino) ?
booked transfer using one of Gozomark's links
http://www.malta-car-hire.com/airport.html
going tommorow , so will report back
although speed of their email reply/ confirmation sounds promising
Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kemmuna (Maltese for Comino) ?thats it, thanks for solving my mystery :D
As stated just used
http://www.malta-car-hire.com/airport.html

LM 8 each way airport / Qawra

Was waiting at airport arrivals for me , and waiting in hotel lobby , again before set time

No complaints at all !
Charliegirl007,

Kemmuna ferry, Yes the sign that I saw was at Xemxia near the roundabout. I know of one ferry that departs from Ramla Bay. I have just visited this bay and am surprised at how it has developed over the last two years. Does anyone know if it is illegal to block the beach area off? Only that is what the hotel there is doing!
Hi

I go to Malta 5 times a year i usally book my taxi by email from this guy he is very reliable and has nice cars to like BMW, Merce........ email him on **email removed as per T%C of the site**

Cheap too
Just Back from malta I used these as some one else recomended them Victoria tours in Triq il-Kurazza Qawra. opposite Bugibba bus terminal :) the email adress is victoriatours@onvol.net they advertised from 7ml but charged 8ml because it was 6.45am sunday but very pleasant man and waiting in reception before pick up time [/url]
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.