Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hiya sunseasand,
we have booked transfers through med hotels and its £32.32 for 4 of us return, if theres 4 of you luggage might be a problem with a taxi so you may need 2 taxi`s, theres been a few comments on here about prices and it seems some egyptians are getting greedy...do you want to have a big bust up over prices as soon as you get there??? we are going to the same hotel next thursday and at least i know we can get on the coach with all our luggage. transfer isn`t that long on the coach as they usually go that way first..when are you going??? theres someone on the Royal albatros moderna thread that uses the hotel taxi`s for transfer but he`s not back til monday..

sharon
thanks, i'll look into med hotels for a return price. good point about not being enough room for luggage didnt think about that!!!

ive read quite a few different threads!! so im not sure of what to do now!!!

we go on the 31st coming back on the 14th sept.
no problem,
have a look on the thread a few down from this one..
Calimera Royal Moderna/ Royal albatros Moderna. tux will be back on Monday i think, he says he`s been quoted £12 for a taxi but this will be his 3rd or 4th time at this hotel so may get a "special deal". try it next week when he`s back and he may be able to help you more than me..

good luck

sharon
Hi you can get a private transfer for £5 each way. PM me if you want more details.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.