Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
You can virtually walk from the airport to matagorda, it won't cost more than 10 euros I'd bet, probably way less. It's very small & contained though, but is a km from Playa de los pocillos and a bit further into PDC.

Costa Teguise I presume you mean, is bigger than matagorda itself by some way, with a fair few places to go & good restaurants. Taxis cost 15-20€ and don't take long either. If you want more walks, CT is probably your best bet, unless you want to go back into puerto del carmen often.
Thanks for replying.

Do you know if Ct will be OK in february? I've heard it can be very windy and even that some of it closes down..

cheers
not aware of what closes down, but having been in November, December & May/June before, have found that it's fairly quiet anyway compared to such as PDC. Wind can happen anywhere on the island however we've never been 'cold' from it. It always feels better at that time of year than it may be simply due to how bad home might be
weather in feb is changeable but can get up to 90 degrees just need something warm for night time,and who told you costa teguise closes down,what a load of trollop! the island is known for winter holidays and is 'open' all year round!! maybe some of the bars or restaurants might have had holiday at this time and it is probably a quieter time than other months but no where closes down!
enjoy your holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.