Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I agree with fwh, contact Ros. More info HERE.

Pippy :D
The website.... http://www.skyflights.com All the contact numbers are here, best of luck!... The person you need to speak with is Chris. he finally sorted my dep. Did you book this hol through another website (such as teletext hol website?) if so...get in touch with them, they helped me!
I think skyflights have now been removed from teletext hol website!
I booked a holiday to salou with these in september,paid the deposit of £900 and when the invoices came were incorrect i rang to get this rectified and was told that the salesman(charlie) who sold the holiday was sick but the correct invoices would be sent this never happened and after many months we come to march when i am told that charlie has been sacked and the manager chris is sorting everything out, 6 weeks later after many phone calls we find out that the hotel is booked but no flights with skyflights claiming that it is the fault of their spanish supplier but they will try and sort something out,they had no intention of getting flights sorted out so i phoned and told chris that we had a contract for the holiday we booked and if they didn't supply then they were in breach of contract and also in breach of the package holidays act of 1992 and the supply of goods act of 1982,after this they wouldn't talk to me and so i went down there myself but before i got there my wife rang and to say that chris had just rung and said that we would have to pay £500 extra or they wouldn't supply the holiday,you can imagine his shock when i walked in, he made me wait for about 10 minutes before he would see me and then gave me the sob story of the spanish supplier and that if we wanted the holiday we would have to pay an extra £500 as a gesture of goodwill i told him that i would not pay any extra and my contract was with skyflights not anyone else and if they would be in breach of contract if they did not supply the holiday as it was their fault the flights were not booked,they wouldn't accept this so i asked for my deposit back with interest immediately and once i had this told him that he will be hearing from my solicitor,i have also made a complaint with trading standards, atol,teletext and watchdog i hope everyone who has had trouble with this company contacts Watchdog so we can get them some unwanted exposure.
:evil:
I WAS DUE TO FLY OUT TO BENIDORM ON THE 22 OF JULY THIS YEAR. GOT A LETTER LAST WEEK TELLING ME SKY FLIGHTS HAVE STOPPED TRADING, NOW I HAVE TO CLAIM MY MONEY BACK FROM THE CAA, AND STILL HAD NO HOLIDAY. LUCKILY ENOUGH I REFUSED TO PAY THE BALANCE TILL I GOT THE FLIGHT TIMES ECT.
I AM SO GLAD I DID, I HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BOOK THROUGH ANOTHER TRAVEL AGENCY SO I AM AWAY TO BENIDORM SAME DAY THANKFULLY.

ANY ONE ELSE HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS
Thanks breathesier. Can I ask when you post that you remove your shift lock key please as per the terms of posting - thanks :)
members can find further details here http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?categoryid=1116&pagetype=90

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.