Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Morning noggin if you go on to the goan dentist web link ....when you..go to the bottom of the page on the left side it will tell you the time and the weather in goa now :sun ......colleen...
Cheers irishcolleen....i already have a good Goan weather site , but it dose not tell you the temp at night !!!!! :glynis
Temperature at night is nice, not really jumper weather. It's sort of close without being hot at the moment. The rain keeps the temperature down which is nice, although a break in the rain would also be nice. The last week it's rained quite hard, normally short bursts of 10 - 30 mins at the moment, at night they can go on longer....
Cheers for that Rob......if possible, could you keep me updated on the weather front...(we travel to Mumbai on 21 July then down to Goa on 23 July....) :glynis
No problem, glad to help, ALTHOUGH I'm off to the UK in a few days - Yippee! - It's strange, I actually go to England for my holiday, although, I don't think it will be much of a holiday as the UK office rang up yesterday and said they had lots of fundraising stuff for me to do :shock:

But a change is as good as a rest (is that what they say!) - It better not be raining in the UK or I'll be well miffed! Get a break for a onth then back to the chaos and fun of Children Walking Tall! :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.