Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:really The brochures definitely aren't accurate where temperatures or prices of things in resort are concerned. I've checked many different destinations we've been to on many occasions and TBH, I think they more or less make them up :que
It could be that the brochure temperatures could be based on a 24 hour average as opposed to a daytime average.
Certainly looking at holidayweather.com it could be because on there they have average temp.(24 hrs) aveage high and average low temps.
i reckon they do it purposely, if they put

"roasting 40'c too hot to move, god i hope your aircon works, or you'll be in a right state"

nobody would go as anyone who has been end of july/august, knows its too hot.
Brochure give the average for the month it is not far off, because looking over weather history the average day time high is between 88f to 94f, but the real feel might be 104f. The last weeks high temps are not normal and there usual the odd couple of days the temps 100f to 104f.
they are an average over a period of approx 5 years check the average temp for any country they are never really accurate :sun2 moan when its snowing in august lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.