Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Anything upto about 40C but it is very humid and 250-300cm rain.
Are you staying for the whole of the monsoon or just a short visit?
The Monsoon isn't that hot, it's very warm at the moment early thirties I think, the downside is it's sticky and close. We haven't had any rain yet, once it does rain the temperature will go down and it'll feels nice, after it stops raining the humidity and temperature goes up. I'm currently sleeping with my fan on setting 3 (not the highest of 4), in the morning I have to turn it down one, It's quite comfortable
The temperature is around 22-25 in the day time and dips to around 20 during night
When we stayed in the monsoon the temperature reached almost 40 degrees at one time and it was very humid, sweaty and sticky and there were dozen of insects flocking round the light as soon as we turned it on - on the balcony. Never again - it was awful.
It was really beautiful and green when it finished but will not want to be there in the rain again. We bought a dryer to get the clothes dry but did not think much to the electricity cuts - the humidity and no fans - not pleasant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.