Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hello Tony....Monica and I have chosen Bulgaria for our holidays in 5 out of the last 7 years because we just love the place so both of us are very shocked at this news. Never flown into Bourgas though, only Varna, then transfered to GS.

Sad loss of innocent life yet again... our thoughts go out to the victims and their loved ones.

Also sad to read that the Bulgarian Goverment were 'warned' about possible attacks back in Jan this year. No security is ever 100% though, is it.

Still intend going back next year, they aint stopping us. Going to stay in Nessebar next time. And, perhaps Varna might just get more flights from Gatwick too.

Regards to everyone...Jim and Monica.
really shocking news. I was through Bourgas airport just a couple of days before this.
Having used the airport dozens of times over the years , I was very aware of the regular flights from Tel Aviv.

Usually just lots of young people on a summer break, just the same as all the other tourists, looking forward to their holidays.

A little bit of me wondered about the security, but you just think , no, not here.

Sad, sad , times.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.