General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thanks for that Joolz . Ive just had a delivery of sun lotions from Asda but a few things were not available so looks like I will need to run into Tesco . I'll take some vouchers with me . :tup
I've only ever used my vouchers for hotel stays where you have to convert them into hotel vouchers. If I use them for things in store do I need to convert them first or just take in the vouchers that come automatically in the post?
There is a counter shirl, in store, that you take them to before you do your shopping. :)
i only had £4.50 voucher :cry so i cannot double it, i only had the same amount last time too so i am not happy, lol sob xphx
Oh what a shame!!! Just have to spend more instore next few weks, LOL!!! I alsways have around £20-28 as I live in supermarkets!!!

You just take your vouchers to customer services or the returns desk instore and they convert them into 'receipt' like vouchers you use at the till.
I like the idea of getting sun creams or even holiday clothes but dont you have to spend the equivalent in money that you get voucher wise? If I double my £5 to £10, I then have to spend £20 to enable me to use the voucher :que Im sure this is why I havent exchanged them in the past.
Sarah I think in the case of these instore deals your £5 voucher will be worth £10 as it's only double. (Still good value though)

If you use them for many of the deals outside of Tesco i.e restuarants, hotels etc they used to be worth 4 x the value . That is now only 3 x .

I usually have some smaller vouchers i.e 2.50 but if you have to use a bigger voucher than what you need online the leftover is always credited back to your clubcard account . I'm assuming they would be able to do this instore too but I would check first.
You don't have to spend a certain amount to use these vouchers instore.

For example - you have a £5 voucher, you get double the face value giving you £10, you pick a pair of shorts at £10 and don't pay a penny!! If you buy something at £12 then you only pay £2.

It's for a limited period only
i just got my clubcard statement this morning and have £12.50 in vouchers so will probably change the £10 and get some holiday stuff, got the suncream last week as it was on offer
i received my vouchers yesterday and i cant see anywhere where its telling me that i can double the face value ?
I got a leaflet in with my mine. If you go instore it's widely advertised.
thanks joolz , been in this morning and saw the notices , didn't have my vouchers with me though
Got a lovely maxi dress, it's multi coloured, chiffon, floaty with shirred elastic at bust £20 - used a £10 voucher so never cost me anything!!
sounds lovely going to have alook online

http://s3.postimage.org/157d17mmc/bd113253_ps_1.jpg

is this the dress if so its lovely and will be hoping they have it in my local store
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.