General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I've never watched The Apprentice I may give it a try :tup
I was going to give up on it this time round - but I'm glad I didn't as it's been a lot of fun so far. Still a lot of 'dead wood' to go!
Loving it, quite a lot of pratts this year so great for entertainment value :rofl so far there has been none that I would give £250,000. A higher class of reality TV (if such a thing exists).
A higher class of reality TV (if such a thing exists).

Agree with that Doe :tup Also no need to record and watch later on fast forward to cut out the garbage
nickmacuk wrote:
cut out the garbage

That's Lord Sugar's job. :)
Jemma had to go, fancy putting you always come second in your CV. Sanjay should have gone as well another clueless Banker.
James was lucky and will have to be a more saerious to survive.
Still loving it, I don't like to think Sugar would be manipulated (can't imagine anyone telling him what to do) but do wonder if they keep some of them in knowing they are good telly.

Unfortunately one of the candidates still in, was in my Daughters pub a couple of weeks back. Everyone was like ' oh you were the one in the Apprentice?' so we know this particular one gets fired, hope they don't get down to the last two, or it will kinda spoil it for us ! ! !
Right choice again, thought winning team had a good product, looking forward to the Mark V Daniel feud hoting up.
Yep, enjoyed it again. Loved the relationship guru game, what a bad idea and so badly executed. It's been a really funny series this year. Every episode has had some classic laugh out loud moments.

I watched 'your fired' and she seemed a genuinely nice girl and credible, think she got caught in the crossfire between Mark v Daniel.

Sadly she had to go for ignoring the market research obtained at the focus group and the fact that most of her team told her it was a dodgy sleazy product - and why or why did she let him come up with the questions for the board game :rofl :rofl :rofl what a massive error of judgement, did she honestly think he would be good at that.
Would have sacked all 3 tonight, agree with the Yoo've Been Fired audience Rosheen is the front runner. :tup
Yes, but I think Mark and Daniel are being kept in as their feud makes for good TV. Nit sure if either of them have what it takes to be his apprentice.
Sorry to see James go tonight, he did fail on the task but I would have fired Sanjay the only reason I can see why he has survived so long is he must have a good business plan. :que
Some here, also sorry to see James go. Not sure why Sanjay is still there.
I'm not sorry, he was too much of a loose cannon. I agree that Sanjay hasn't done much yet though.
Total travesty tonigh, wrong team in boardroom, wrong person sacked :que Sugar should have sacked himself he should know how important the spec is, and the fine was ridiculous Katy and Mark slipped up with the rope. Again Sanjay escapes what's going on??????????????????
No idea, it all seemed really wrong. Obviously Sugar doesn't see the value of thinking outside the box and the rope was the right length it wasn't that it was too short, it was long enough they just didn't bother to cut it down.

Really weird.

I suppose it's Sugars game and he decides how to apply the rules :que
I agree, it wasn't fair to apply such big fines. I think it was the right time for Felipe to go though - he just wasn't good enough.
It was all about Lord Sugar not being short changed by smart alec contestants. His analagy of the birthday cake summed up his view:- he never asked for a do it yourself kit, he asked for the real McCoy and didn't get it, that's why he was so angry. Yes his fine was designed to make sure that the team lost because they tried to outsmart him. The wrong guy was sacked though, Fillippe had a couple more weeks in him.
No Sugar got it wrong poor spec I was wondering when it said a human skeleton did it mean literally human? if so where would they get one? no mention of a model skeleton made of plastic etc. or that it had to be ready assembled. All the spec said was an anatomically correct human skeleton of a certain height Fillepe 's skeleton met that spec Sugars analogies were his excuses for getting his spec wrong.
The team were robbed by that and the fines.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.