Hi everyone,

Okay, this being my first post on your forum, I suppose introductions are in order. Well, my name is Jay and I’m the owner of the ‘Jade Garden’ all inclusive ‘disabled persons only resort’ in Thailand. We were previously a traditional resort, but decided to go ‘disabled persons only’ around a year ago after several of our disabled guests explained to us just how difficult a real disabled holiday is to find. And again after considerable research into the subject, we discovered that indeed most companies offering a disabled person’s holiday meant that you basically get a ramp and a toilet and everything else is down to you! Now not wishing to bore the pants off you with a long winded explanation about everything we do, I’d like just to invite you to view our website by typing 'The Jade garden resort Thailand' into your Google browser, where you will find 'disabled holidays dot org' there you will see for yourselves just what we’re all about.

But, just to give you a brief outline of what we’re up to, we actually closed our resort six months ago to have it completely refurbished and redesigned to suit all the individual needs of our disabled clients. We’ve now just reopened at the end of March, as I said, as a fully inclusive disabled person’s only retreat.
So, what can you expect? Well with us, ‘all inclusive’ means ‘all inclusive’ and I’m sure you’ll find whilst browsing our website the level of commitment we’ve gone to, to ensure that all the headaches have been removed from the equation, leaving you to just kick back and enjoy the experience! In fact, everything from airport transfers, exciting group excursions, evenings out and food and non-alcoholic drinks at our resort are included in your package.

Anyway guys, thanks a lot for reading my post and if you do find that you like us and all that we do, please spread the word, as at this point, this being a brand new venture for us, we’d appreciate all the help and support you can give us!

Kindest regards,

Jay and the Jade Garden Team. :)