Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I'd also like to know this, have looked at these hotels online a few times
We have stayed at both, but have go back to the Majestik for three weeks every May, it has a decent pool, always plenty of beds when we go, rooms are clean and maid service every day, always hot water, ask for one overlooking the pool if you go as the back ones can be a bit on the dark side. Bar staff very friendly, breakfast basic, bread, cheese etc, no one ever seems to eat there in the evening.
If you want to know anything else send me a pm
Thanks lashman can you tellme what the montebello is like as I'm leaning more to book that one as it has free air conditioning. Thanx
Is it the Montebello or the Montebello beach, we stayed at the Montebello three years ago and it was fine, clean sheets, towels etc, breakfast fine the only trouble was it was October and we had a couple of cloudy days which meant no hot water, but they may have done something about that by now, would go back there, we dont need air con in May so it doesnt affect us. Both in a good location five minutes walk to beach and main resort
It is the montebello, thanks for your replys I think I will go for the montebello as everything seems on par but for the free air conditioning and going on the weather they've had this year in July its definately worth taking. Thanks again :D
Have a look at the Karbel, just come back from a week staying here, much nicer than the Montebello where we stayed last year and had the choice of 2 swimming pools and we got a bargain £72 for the two of us for a week with Somewhere2stay.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.