Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Couples,singles,groups,young and old,newbies and regulars - has them all,enjoy yourself.
Just arrived back and I was surprised at the number of singletons out there, of both sexes.
Not necessarily young singles "on the pull" etc, but just people without partners with them.
seems to be everything for everybody!
del949
Hey there
Goa is a place for everyone.

Del, how was your holiday ?
I hope I'll be safe with all those single wimmen

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:fly lez 8 days to Go a :fly
There didn't seem to be any groups of young 18-30 single sex groups in Candolim when i was there in January, they were mainly older, well 30+ single people when i were there, but they are mainly there for the "chill out" rather than the "blow out"

jayne :wave
is it english people or are there people from around the world like aussies and americians etc etc????
Mainly Brits with the odd Scandanavians,Americans,Aussies,quite a few Russians and a lot of Indians from outside Goa.
And a few Irish.
There is a mix of everyone in Goa and no one looks out of place, thats one of the good things.
Saw a few Russians this year, they dont smile much and are very solemn :x Everyone should be happy when they go to Goa its such a fabulous place. :D roll on next season
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.