General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
The Voice
17 Posts
Have never watched this show (I avoid all 'talent' shows on TV). However at a sporting even I was at last weekend they had one of te contestants appearing. I can't recall the name but he had been voted off on that saturday. He as a young chap with glasses. However he sang during the intervals and it was excruciating! He minced about murdering songs for 15 minutes before thankfully the game re-started!
Ricky picked his team last night and he's got a good team especially with Christina and Chris.

Really like Sally and Georgia from Tom's team :tup

Will's team Sophie- May & Jermain :tup
Love Sally and Jermaine.
I really don't like Georgia. showed an unpleasant personality last week and more importantly I don't like her voice! Did you know she is Adele's cousin?

:rofl :rofl
:rofl

I think I may have heard the rumour ;)
Sally was great again last night, she's def my favourite up to now :tup
Sally, Jermaine and Bizzi for me. much better than this point of the show last year. Sally could do with looking a bit happier and giving her a more upbeat song next time.
Sally and Germaine got my attention on Saturday, but I'm also supporting Sophie May Williams as she is a local girl and she performed in my local pub a couple of weeks ago, on a night when I couldn't make it. If she goes out, she might well be back! :rofl
I like Sophie Frank but wasn't so keen on her song this week. :tup
Well Sophie didn't stand a chance against Germaine so no surprises there. I thought Sally might be in trouble as both songs favoured Bizzie's style and and Tom drowned them both out in his song. However I suspect the last 2 standing next week will be Sally and Germaine.
I liked Ricky's team performance the best, even though I'm biased towards Ricky ;)

Have to agree with you Frank I think it could well be Sally & Jermaine. I prefer Sally singing in her usual style though. And although I think Jermaine is good he doesn't particularly do anything for me.
Well in the end Jermaine won it. I think he has more prospects for a future in the recording industry than Sally, who despite being an amazing singer, able to convey emotion in every song she sings, would be a niche market. I suspect that's why she didn't win it. I was disappointed that last years winner never made an appearance, and it does not bode well for the ongoing level of support and commitment that The Voice gives to its winners. From that point of view it's worse than the X Factor.
I was disappointed with the final!
And Kylie has bailed out after just one season, not looking good.
Kylie has a tour next year and it clashes.....or so I've heard.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.