Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ditto above, I too love to look at Chelsea Boys report every day. I also miss Turkster - does anyone know where he has gone to?

Mary x
Nice to see Chelsea Boy back this morning. Thanks again for the weather report if you read this. I hope your 2 days away were not too dreary.

You see how we miss you when you are not here?

Mary x
Good to see Chelsea Boy back again, hope you had a good couple of days in Izmir you must be glad to get back to the better weather in Marmaris. Thanks for giving us the weather report everyday. Maggie
you are welcome............. i did the izmir trip to visit Ikea, koctas,praktikler and kipa........... totally great bargains and came back with a full car and and empty wallet.lol.. I realise how comforting it is to have a weather report from your holiday destination even during the dark months.... but November here has been fantastic.........no rain and 20C most days.... hopefully a ray of sunshine for you guys. Turkster is in the UK at the mo, so you will just have me!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you got some good bargains Chelsea Boy, and thanks for the information on Turkster.

We like to know what our Weather Men are up to lol.

Mary x
yes it is good to read the weather reports each day , i live on an island in the firth of forth and when it is wild it is really depressing ,helps to think of the memories of turkey with all the great people and the sunshine. keep it up chelsea boy.

bluepeterno1
Hi Chelsea boy. I was looking for someone that is English that now lives in Marmaris, I just need some advice and I'm not allowed to send any messages on here because I've only just registered :)
I doubt Chelsea boy will ever see your message as he hasn't logged on HT for almost a year.
I thought Chelsea Boy moved to the States some years ago. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.