America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Sarah

I have merged your post with the existing topic on theme park tickets. You may find some recommendations in earlier posts while you wait for an answer.

luci :wave
luci HT Mod wrote:
Sarah

I have merged your post with the existing topic on theme park tickets. You may find some recommendations in earlier posts while you wait for an answer.

luci :wave

Thank you Luci.
Hi

how how are the crowds in Disney/orlando last week of feb..

we have been over xmas not as bad as you might think and at Easter which was a total nightmare hour long ques just to park the car and forget about getting on the good rides fast pass was for 6 hours later at 10am....

so we were planning on going last week of feb but have read somthing about presidents day holidays at this sort of time any one been or knows about these things,,,

Dont mind busy just not easter/spring break crowd busy

Thankyou
In the next few months, I will start looking at 2-park Universal tickets and Discovery Cove Ultimate non Swim ... Where, in your experience, will I get the best price and also real tickets and not vouchers ?

Many thanks in advance !
We are looking for attraction tickets with fast passes. We have used Attractiontix in the past but we cannot see that they have tickets with Fast passes. Can anyone advise if it better to get them on the gate or can suggest somewhere in the UK to purchase? Thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.