Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi terripin

as usual dont believe everything you read about sunny beach we have been coming here for the last 24 years and we have never seen anything like what you describe there is now a fairly large CCTV network in the resort and this is monitored by the police who are in fairly large numbers in the resort so any drug behaviour would be stamped on fairly quickly yes you see the odd drunken tourist

Robbie
returned from sunny beach last week our 7th visit and I must say I have never seen any trouble whatsoever its nothing like magaluf yes there are some 18-30s in sunny beach but they all seem to congregate in the square obviously the meeting point then off they go they have never bothered us it can get a little noisy while they are all waiting to go but nothing major go and get booked and enjoy yourself :cheers
Thank you both so much for your replies. we are very close to booking. maybe next 48 hours..... cant wait. Its 12 months away, but excited already. Be my 9th time.... lol. :hols
I remember seeing a couple of large groups of 18-30, there was reps with them. well behaved, just having fun. Like I said that was 3 years ago.

Once again, thank you. You have eased my mind a bit.

Terri
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.