Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
there is a web site which has lots of little videos of Cyprus if you search for it. Not going to post the link though - that would be naughty!
What I would like to know is did they truly decide to move back to UK, they were all over the place with their ideas, hubby said they had decided to return before making flim, and I take everything in and am a sucker,

I think.......living in UK myself, that I would have got back to Cyprus and decided to stay put.......plus property in Cyprus of the value of theres can take a time to shift, acording to friends we have out there.
J
I know what you mean, whats to say they didnt get back to cyprus and be like noooo we want to stay here. Once you get back into the swing of things it can be hard to then make the jump again. Remembering why you moved there in the first place etc.
Yeah I thought that too. It would of been better if they'd shown us what they had in Cyprus.
Bet they are still there!
I too thought it was very unbalanced, I also found it hard that in 4 years they hadnt returned to the UK once, not even for a holiday. I am sure if they have moved back they must be wishing themselves back in Cyprus with all the bad wetaher we have been having.
They had a beautiful home as well not far from Limassol.

Kath x
yeah, nutters ! they were offered the chance to come and live in the beautiful lake district ( where I live ) and said no !
mind you, lets weigh it up, ooh, manchester v cyprus , I know which I'd choose ........................
I thought they were mad too but with a budget of 500k you could pick and choose where you wanted to live anywhere in the world just about :x
I agree it was very one sided. And why on earth would that silly woman think they would want an apartment in the city centre, with no outdoor space, when they have been used to a garden, pool etc.

I think they there minds were probably made up before they filmed.

Sarah
With a budget of £500k you could have a home in Cyprus and the UK, AND bank enough money to afford trips between them both a couple of times a year.

Chance would be a fine thing!!

Mark
Half page story in Manchester Evening News last night (Wednesday 27th June).

When the TV crew left, and after a little more thought, the family decided to stay in Cyprus after all ... no surprise really !
Well that is a surprise I must say........
Jay
Well at least they got a trip back to the UK out of it.
It was one of the worst TV shows I've seen in a long time - unbalanced, boring and a total waste of one hour!!!!!

U2fan
we thought they were mad especially when the guy was complaining about litter being dumped and people parking on the curb!!! instead of taking them to that flat in the town centre they should have shown him a few fly tipping sites that he obviously forgot about at home and took him to the local hospital to see how people park there!!! i think these people had more money than sense i know where i would rather be and it certainly wouldnt be sitting in the sitting room all day like he was!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.