Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goanbonkers did you go GOCARTING in Arpora 180rps for 10 laps its great fun or did you do the White water rafting along with a safari and b/b for one night £70 there abouts for pp..Teenagers love that sort of stuff..
Sorry i shouldn't have been so vague.

We have done the elephant trip,monkeys/waterfalls and crocodiles.
The water rafting sounds good,where do you go for that one?
Also teen friendly eateries would be good.Have thought about j29 but is quite expensive.

Anyway bit the bullet and booked for November 19th :)
Goanbonkers..We used daytrippers for that trip/excursion....Can't remember what area we went too hopefully if you look at their website with all the trips they do it'll give you more info...
Goanbonkers
I saw a poster (in Johns Boat Tours and the Mango GBrove restaurant) for something called 'Canyoning'.

Not sure how much (probably pricey :yikes ) or how far away but your kids might be up for it.
Might be here:
http://konkanexplorer.com/mumbai-goa-beach-holiday/adventure-sports-konkan-coast-maharashtra/72-canyoning

I read this on a UK website:
"The best way of describing our canyoning activity is white water rafting but without the raft. With our guides, you descend a stunning steep sided gorge by various ways and means. This can involve sliding down rapids, swimming down rapids, floating down fast flowing chutes and waves, walking behind some breathtaking waterfalls and of course jumping off those jaw dropping waterfalls. "
P/P Thats what we did was canoe style rafting we were all given a oar and a life jacket it was classed as a 3 out of 5 for dangerous water's so not to bad really you can jump in the river and have a swim too if you so desire which i did it all add's to the enjoyment,included as well is a CORACLE ride that was something different again well worth the money we paid...
Thanks for the reply's. Getting excited and there's still 10 months to go :(
Anyone have any sudgestions for eateries.They enjoyed J29 sports bar the last couple off times,but will need a mortgage to go there every night :)
Try Tiger Trail up the side of regal park/newtons it's only a small place few tables but its cheap noice meals good service nice people it makes a change from the regular bigger places
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.