Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
depends on budget
a class ..... marti , grand azure ,
b class... elegance, sun rise,
c class.... Julian apartments, club alize , clud turquoise
all are good places to stay .
:wave

I've been 7 times in the last 4 years. Stayed at Club Atrium/Melay Hotel, Club Julian, Xanthos Apartments, Club Sunsmile and recently at Ceylan Apartments. Couldn't fault any of them. They are all in the Armutalan area of Marmaris, 15 minute walk to the beach, but lots of restaurants/bars nearby.

For Ceylan look at this link. Apartments are lovely and clean, linen changed every 2/3 days, staff really friendly, and good rates.

http://www.ceylanapart.net

Regards. Chris
i would reccommend the club alize apartments. i have been there twice already and have booked up next june for the third time.

http://www.clubalize.com

that is the offical club alize website if you want to have a look.

mel xx
Club Turquise is good Julie I am just home last night, had a wonderful time though it rained the first 3 days, we still had a ball.

Anna.
If you have never been to Turkey before I would suggest you go to Icmeler just along the road from Marmaris.It is easier to find your way around and has a better beach.Marmaris is only a short Dolmus ride away.I was at a hotel in June that was between the 2 resorts so easy to get to either.It was the new Club Turban which was fabulous.It is a Thomson hotel and they have incredible late deals in June.I only paid £239 from Teeside for 1 week.
forget hotels go selfcatering food much nicer
I go self catering and eat out! It's not a holiday to go and cook!

wgipk.
If you are just looking for somewhere just to rest your head, i recommend the Sisters appartments in marmaris they are newly built and extremly clean, though no entertainment at nights or restuaraunt, just bar snacks (kitchen in appt is well equiped though). Icmeler is certainly a more attractive place to stay, we tend to stay here and travel into marmaris on the odd night. Hope this helps.
We are just back from the Club Julian. If you've got kids its brilliant loads to do all day long even for older kids. The apartments were clean and the staff really friendly. The entertainment team are great and loads of people seem to go back again and again. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.